Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Art School Got Me Going Crazy!

Well hello there!

It's about that time again where I write the post telling you guys all about how I've been neglecting everything blog-wise! I started my first year of university in September and it has been a non-stop train of work work work! From art projects to essays! It seems all I've been reading lately is art history! AUGUSTUS! ;P

The winter break is coming up so hopefully I'll be posting a couple of reviews? HOPEFULLY! And I guess I won't be getting to 25 followers anytime soon but the UGLIES Trilogy giveaway is still up for grabs!

Anyone want to discuss the book The Evolution of Mara Dyer? I'll be posting later on about it! Stick around my lovelies!

As Always,
Happy Reading!

-Sherry Lay

No comments:

Post a Comment