Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Tuesday Thoughts & Talks [6]

This is a meme hosted HERE that asks us to present something we've learned or thought about after we finished reading a book to anyone out there - sparking a conversation amongst us!

What I Read to Spark the feels:
The City of Bones By Cassandra Clare

The Mortal Instruments Series was one hell of a read! I'll admit that I sort of fell of the band wagon after Lost Souls - the huge time waiting in between for each new book was tortuous and well the characters lost their crazy touch for me! However this book series gave me some of my FAVOURITE characters of all time! Including JACE! This week's Tuesday Thoughts & Talks is all about our book boys! I've thought about these book boys for long periods of time. Obsessing and fangirling comes with every book lover - am I right? I've composed a list after some REALLY thorough thinking, of my top 5 favourite book boys. Here it is!

Top 5 Favourite Book Boys:
 1. Noah Shaw 
from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer Series By Michelle Hodkin
2. Drew Evans
from the Tangled Series By Emma Chase
3. Jace Herondale/Lightwood/Wayland/Morgenstern
from The Mortal Instruments Series By Cassandra Clare
4. Patch Cipriano
from the Hush, Hush Saga By Becca Fitzpatrick
5. Trip Wiley 
from the Remember Trilogy By T. Torrest

Now it's YOUR TURN!  Make a list of your TOP 5 FAV BOOK BOYS & add your link down below so we can all talk about our book boys! 

If you want to participate in the Tuesday Thoughts & Talks, just grab the banner, post your own Tues.T&T on your blog & then leave a comment down below with a link to your post!

AS ALWAYS,
HAPPY READING!
-SHERRY

2 comments:

  1. Great choices, I love Seth from Sucubus, Gavin from Light of Asteria, Edward from Twilight, Brodie from Faking Normal, and Noah from Pushing the Limits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edward Cullen - wow I'm a little sad he didn't make it for my top 5 but he is DEFINITELY up there on the list! You have some great unique picks! Thanks so much for sharing ;P Much love♥

    ReplyDelete